Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Is the key tool for the website owners to get more traffic to the website. Optimization of a website is crucial to get traffic and maintain the level over the search engine. The main aim of the search engine optimization is to get more traffic from diverse sources and to get repetitive visitors.
SEO plays a crucial role in online business websites as well as other interactive sites. With regular update of content on website, SEO helps to get more traffic. There are other ways like link exchange and subscribe to RSS Feed that are more crucial parts under SEO work. we can divide the seo compangin into two main categories:
On Page (SEO)
On Page SEO refers to settings you can apply on the website so that it is optimized for search engines. The most important on Page SEO Tips are:
- Optimized titles and descriptions
- Proper URL Structures
- User friendly navigation (breadcrumbs, user sitemaps)
- Optimized internal links
- Text Formatting (use of h1,h2,bold etc)
- Image optimization (image size, proper image names, use of ALT tag)
- User friendly 404 pages
- Fast loading pages
- Google Authorship verification for all pages
- Top quality fresh content (This is always the most important SEO factor!)
- External links (no broken links or links to ‘bad’ sites)
Off Page (SEO)
Unlike On- page SEO, off-page SEO refers to activities outside the boundaries of the webpage. The most important are:
- Link Building
- Social Media
- Social bookmarking
Above are the list of things which give you and idea how it works.
if you want to have some seo work done on your website for your business, Please feel free to drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org one of our team member will get back to you with in 24 hours.